Sunday, September 13, 2026

$KR HARRIS TEETER store feedback old spartanburg rd

Customer Feedback – Store Experience To Whom It May Concern, I'd like to share some feedback about my recent visit. Overall, I appreciate the store, but there are a few issues I think could be improved. Shopping Carts The carts have alarms, and you can't push them out into the rack. Mine got locked up in the middle of the store — I wasn't trying to steal anything. An employee had to come with some kind of scanner to unlock the wheel. This is frustrating and inconvenient, especially when it happens mid-trip. Better signage or a clearer explanation at the cart area would help. Restrooms There needs to be a sign on the storage door pointing customers to the other four bathrooms. It wasn't clear where they were located. The restrooms in the front should be numbered 1 through 4 so customers can tell them apart. Also, the bathroom doors could be hinged on the other side, with handles that don't stick out half as far, and they should swing inward. This would make them easier and safer to use. Deli/Meat The beef was good, but it was undercooked. Salad Bar Area The salad bar area needs more chairs. There wasn't enough seating for customers who wanted to eat there. Also, at the salad bar, do away with the large plastic containers. Stick with the cardboard and keep the small plastic ones. Drink Coolers Near the Cafe They should stock some 2-liter and 1-liter drinks in the 16 oz or 20 oz cooler area near the cafe so they're cold, instead of only on the shelves. Cold drinks near the cafe would sell more. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope these suggestions help improve the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment